Options

Replies

• Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    bananas
  • Meribeth928
    Options
    Fish...I can't stand the smell or the taste...
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    It would have to be fish for me or any type of seafood.

Weird part about it is that I can eat can tuna, but I have to put a gob of mayo and spice it with some pepper and onion powder to make it tasty.
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Onions. My life would be so much easier.
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I like most things but I DO NOT LIKE MUSHROOMS and it would be much more convenient if I did...
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Navy beans.

I like green beans, lima beans and pinto beans (but not jelly beans :smile:) but I have staged loud, adolescently-extreme revolts against Navy beans. They smell like a cross between rotten turkey and burnt tires when they're cooking.

I moved out 15 years ago and I think my mom may still hesitate to cook them in case I may smell them on the other side of the county. Wretched, horrid vegetables.....
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    FISH! I can tolerate canned tuna, some shell fish but really struggle with eating fresh fish. :sick:
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Bananas...life would be so much easier if I liked those icky buggers!!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms! They are in EVERYTHING healthy! And it's not that I don't like them so much as they hate me. They have a habit of trying to kill me.... :frown:
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hmm I don't think I have anything specific in mind. I don't particularly adore mushrooms or olives, but I don't hate them. Interesting. I'll have to think about this.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Id love to love prawns
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms for me also.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Artichokes. They are so good for you, but I hate them so much.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Greens or cauliflower.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Scotch. i feel like less of a man because i dont like it. i love whiskey, bourbon etc..but i just cant drink scotch.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter. I hate everything about it. The smell, the taste, the texture of the chunky varieties, the way it sticks to the roof of your mouth.

I don't want to like it so much for it's "health" benefits. I get plenty of healthy fats without it. But dear lord, that stuff is in all sorts of crap, and it would sure make living in a house with two peanut butter lovers a hell of a lot easier.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter. I hate everything about it. The smell, the taste, the texture of the chunky varieties, the way it sticks to the roof of your mouth.

I don't want to like it so much for it's "health" benefits. I get plenty of healthy fats without it. But dear lord, that stuff is in all sorts of crap, and it would sure make living in a house with two peanut butter lovers a hell of a lot easier.

I came in this thread specifically to make sure that you said peanut butter.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Id love to love prawns

Do you like shrimp? (sorry, I just couldn't resist)
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Any item of fruit ! I literally dislike all fruit, can't stand any of it :/
  • victorianesque
    victorianesque Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes. Ugh. They are all just ew and the texture is terrible. I have to add a ton of fruit to them.