Friends, motivation

Options
Hi, I'm back after a long pause. I have 30 pounds left to lose. I am looking for friends that I can help, and that can help me to become mentally strong to tackle this! I am exercising. My body hurts and is out of shape but I know with persistance that will pass. I'm trying to stay around 1200 cal/day, which may be on the low side for me, but so far so good. I just am really careful what I put into my mouth is nutritious so that I don't feel too hungry. Please friend me and let's do this together.

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to loose about 30 lbs. I am currently on blood pressure meds that I'm trying to get off of. I'm looking for motivational friends anyone feel free to add me!
  • kerrid72
    kerrid72 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you girls. I've inched my weigh back up to 180 from 163. I was doing so well but got off track. I can really use the encouragement too to get this back off and have set my first goal at 30 lbs. We can do this girls! :wink:
  • KD5NTL
    KD5NTL Posts: 9
    Options
    Greetings from central NE, my wife and I stumbled upon this website and thought why not give it a try. So I thought that we really don't need to change what we eat, but how we eat, and how often. Then I was having trouble snapping my pants when I got dressed then thougtht why not zip and button them first and then slide them on. OMG it works only cuz I don't have a butt. Most of my life I have been right around about 150 LB and then I made a career change and went to culinary school and boy was that where you start to pack it on. everyday after class I would go across the street and hit burger king for at least 2 whopper jr. now that is really bad you attend a classical cooking school but you go to burger king to eat