Can someone tell me what NSV stands for??

Options
nixism
nixism Posts: 258 Member
I don't know what it is and I keep reading it in these MFP posts... ?? Any clues?

Replies

• MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    non scale victory
  • MissSusieQ
    Options
    as in 'today i put on a pair of jeans that had been banished to the back of the cupboard for their inconsiderate smallness, and they fit!
  • nixism
    Options
    YAY - thank you oh helpful one - thanks heaps!!!! :):):)
  • MissSusieQ
    Options
    i aim to please :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    No Silly Virginians
  • nixism
    Options
    I have recently dragged out some jeans from the back of the closet.... so I have had my own NSV lately too! And many others which is COOL :)
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    NSV: I hesitated to put my seatbelt on on the airplane for fear that it will not fit around my bulk, but when I did, it was too loose and I had to adjust it! That's NSV. NON-SCALE VICTORY!
  • MissSusieQ
    Options
    nice one Alpha!

i think that's what makes NSVs so nice. they're everywhere, they can pop up when you least expect it, not just at 7am when youre naked in your bathroom standing before the altar of doom.

i really love the tremulous moment before you try, when youre thinking 'i really hope this works'. makes the actual victory even better by comparison.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!