I'm not new..

Options
But I could use some extra support. I fell off the wagon hard and gained 30lbs in a year after quitting smoking. I'm re-dedicating myself to this and I could use some new friends in similar situations or anyone to just give me a kick in the pants when I need it. Kudos to all of you, this is hard work!

Replies

• HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like and will see if we can get u back on track
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friends request.
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    i'll send you a request
  • navywife5810
    navywife5810 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i just recently quit smoking as well. it's been hard! feel free to add me if you like!
  • brookeketchem
    brookeketchem Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's hard staying on track sometimes and good support is one way to ensure that you do. I would love to help you through your journey to a better you. Add me if you like.
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good job quitting smoking!! Just sent you request. Good luck!!
  • mamamia05
    mamamia05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request....refocusing & recharging is something we all have to do from time to time :-) restarting is a major first step!!
  • straydog22
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this site and now can't imagine how I lived without it ... Being able to track the calories, etc. we consume every day makes eating properly so much easier.

I've been overweight for the past 30 years and due to some recent health problems have finally decided to do something about it .. I gained 25 pounds after quitting smoking many years ago .. But unlike you, I managed to gain that much weight in only three months.

Feel free to add me also and I will be happy to offer any support I can.

Kudos to you for quitting smoking! .. That is just as difficult as giving up junk food!
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • lovinmomma
    Options
    feel free to add me. i am not a smoker but i gained due to hormones (which also playa factor in wieght gain after quitting smoking)
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking Aug 17 -- I gained 15 lbs in a month .... and i didn't change anything about my diet .. so here I am now! Feel free to add me .. I can relate! :flowerforyou:
  • ReeRun77
    Options
    I'm very proud of you for attempting to achieve your goals again! It can be very hard to dedicate yourself to something like this but I have all the confidence in the world that you can and will achieve your goals. Please, feel free to add me. We all could use some encouragement every now and then, :-)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I am in the Stoptober program and using MFP to keep weight off!!!

You can add me if you like.....