Great Website!!!

Options
I got this website from a friend and I love it! it is so much easier to use than other ones. My name is Raquel, in the past year I've lost close to 70 lbs with eating better, cardio and weights. Now I'm at the point that I love to exercise, I feel like I'm missing something if I don't. I'm always trying new exercises and new ways to keep in shape. I need to lose 20 more pounds and they are proving to be the harderst, but with the help of this website I'm sure I will.

The more you lose, the less you have to eat if you want to keep losing and now if I want to lose those last 20 lbs, i have to eat 1200 calories a day which has been very hard, but I'm hanging in there. Want to get to my goal!

Replies

• jlloyd
    jlloyd Posts: 68
    Options
    Hello and welcome, your right this is a great site. I joined the first of the month to help me lose about 30 pounds. It really help if you log all of your food and exercise you will be surprised at what you find out about your eating and exercise. The support is also very helpful in keeping you on plan.

Joey