Hiya- another newbie here!

Options
Hi there,
i am claire, a 30 year old single mum of 2 boys (10 and 5), and a full time uni student.
I am sick and tired of being unfit, and have gone up to a size 12 since passing my driving test in March last year. I would like to get back into my size 8/10, thats why i have joined up to this site!
I have joined the uni gym just before xmas, and have actually been enjoying it (much to my suprise, as i normally hate exercisse with a passion)!

Replies

• jlloyd
    jlloyd Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome you will find this to be a great site. Good luck, you can do whatever you want if you want to.
  • claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    thanks for the reply!
    i am quite excited about this site, as ihave just had a look around and realised that success is actually possible!!!
  • phensey
    Options
    Hi Claire,
    I just joined this site today! It's nice to track and see my diet and fitness results! I have 4 children, and weight just seems to accumulate so easily for me! It's sad when I still have baby fat from 12 years ago, that's how old my youngest child is! Anyway, I just started working out with P90X from Beachbody....have you heard of it? It not only gets you physically in shape, but provides a nutrition guide to eat properly and get the right nutrients necessary for success. The program is an at home program, so I don't have to worry about rushing to the gym to work out. I work as a teacher, and don't always have the time or energy to go to the gym. Do you think you would be interested in trying this program? You can check it out at www.beachbodycoach.com/naturalfit....click on the button that shows P90x to learn more about it.
  • phensey
    Options
    Oh yea, my name is Paula, Claire. The beach body site is also like an online fitness center, where you can connect with others like yourself, who are getting in shape. If you join the club, you have access to top trainers and menu/nutrition planning.....anyway,
    just check it out! www.beachbodycoach.com/naturalfit
  • claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    Thanks for the replies you guys.
    I will have a look at that link in a second!

i have also managed to put my ticker up (only took me 20 mins, lol)!