Trying this..

Options
Hey everyone I have had ups and downs with my weight my whole life. Trying this out looking to lose about 100 pounds. I am 24, and hoping to meet some friends and have encouragement along this journey...

Jessie

Replies

• Dalek93
    Options
    Hi Jessie :)

I've been fighting with my weight for years now too and I completely understand your frustrations. I'm tired of being ashamed of how I look and I'm sick of hearing the same lectures from my doctors time and time again. I'm looking to lose about 40lbs and I know I can't do it on my own. Every time I try to diet by myself, seeing other people eating what they want, I just give up. lol Feel free to add me as a friend and hopefully we can motivate each other to stay on track.
  • lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Oh man I know exactly what you mean I have gone up and down so many times and its frustrating losing the weight and then being back here again but oh we'll do this!
  • mveeck
    mveeck Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am jumping on this wagon too! All my life weight has been a struggle, and I am not at my heaviest and it sickens me, its time to take action and do something about it, I just get frustrated when I don't see instant results...

Feel Free to add me and we can encourage and support each other through this journey.
  • lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your support! Adding you now!