New Years Resolution!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Carmen. I am new to the site but not new to dieting. I just hope this time it works. I figure a new year means a new time to start over once more. I'm 32 years old, a mother, a wife and a teacher. The only exercise I enjoy is playing volleyball. I love to cook, especially baking. I've never been a skinny person. I was somewhat thin in high school but still soft. I kind of accepted my weight gain in the last year but now I'm recognizing it as a flaw to both my physical health and appearance. I wanna be here for my daughter as long as I can and be beautiful for my husband as long as my age allows it. I also want to be comfortable in my skin everyday, not worrying about the extra baggage around my small frame. So that is me and here I am. So far, I like the fact that I can encode my meals just like that and get a calorie count. I have yet to enter my exercise regimen. I hope to be an encouragement to myself of course, and others if or I should say when that time comes. God Bless!

Replies

• amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site and everyone on here is very encouraging.
  • mbrownks77
    Options
    Welcome! I have only been here for a few weeks but have had great encouragement from all! I will help in any way I can! We are all in this journey together! Good Luck!