Zombie apocalypse weapon of choice?

Options
Kaydoggie
Kaydoggie Posts: 98 Member
The weapon HAS to attainable to to you!! Not everyone has access to guns and whatnot soooo....

My choice would be hairspray and a lighter - instant flamethrower, and not only do I have lots of hairspray, its everywhere!!

Replies

• dumbbanana
    Options
    1. Are you really going to be carrying around a bunch of cans of hairspray?
    2. How is it everywhere? It's been years since I've seen a can of hairspray in a store.
    3. Do you really think the flame from a can of hairspray is enough to kill a Zombie?
    4. You will not be on my Zombie Apocalypse Team.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Golf clubs. Blunt instruments seem to be effective in the movies....I mean documentaries.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    A sledgehammer or a lightsaber. Oh wait, you said attainable. Sledgehammer.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    If I were to just do a quick raid of my garage at home: golf clubs, baseball bats, hammer, and a couple of chainsaws. If I haven't made it home yet, I'll have to settle for the tire iron in my car or the iron bar used to bar the warehouse door shut in our office at night.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Crap, all I have are books and pots and pans.

Maybe I could make a stake out of a leg of a chair.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Machetes are easily available at Home Depot, Lowes, just about any hardware store. I have one under my bed right now. Built in sharpener that puts a new edge on the blade every time you pull it out of the jacket. Sharp edge on one side, saw on the other.

Yeah, a machete.
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    AK47....easy one. I have about 2,000 rounds of ammo for it in the basement and abilities to make allot more :)
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Pry bar. It's all one piece, it won't come apart at a crucial moment, easy to carry, and it's versatile. It's also fairly smooth so it will be easy to clean up and will not leave behind any residual zombie funk that may cause an infection down the road.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    OK...
    Assuming my Shotgun is out of commission....

Aluminum baseball bat.
  • ThustonHowell
    Options
    Since hand to rotten flesh combat is pretty risky considering that they travel in packs, it has to be mid to long range weaponry. Catapult.