Back to it! First day!

bossybooty
bossybooty Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I am 34, female, ready to make some significant changes to my life, body, mind, etc. It all goes hand in hand. I currently weigh 162 lbs. I am 5 ft 8. Id like to get down to around 145 or 140. I was entering my info on this site daily about a year ago and I did lose weight but I went out on my own and I didnt participate in the message boards. I got back into my old habits and of course "the holidays"...how many times have you heard that? So, maybe with encouragement from others and keeping track of my progress, goals and seeing other people progress offering advice asking for my advice this will be easier? Hope so.

So first I am setting a goal. March 17th a local 5K race. Id like to lose at least 10 pounds by this time and have my running time at 11 or 12 minutes a mile. I have been working out off and on but with no real consistency. Its been about "when will this work out be over?" I am not putting my all into this and I have had enough.

First steps..eating good today and the weather here is nice and I am feeling motivated to get outside after work and go for a run.

So, here we go!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.