75 lbs down, 50 to 75 more to go (with pics!)

Options

Replies

• dap1217
    dap1217 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Great Job! I am truly inspired by your story. You have the insight to realize that perfection is an unattainable and impossible goal. Like you I have had a weight problem my entire life and finally decided to take my time and make necessary changes to achieve my goals of a healthier life. (Looking good is a bonus!!) Keep it up girl... you are well on your way to the new you!!!!
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You have done so well and look so good. You should be very happy with yourself. I am also struggling with my new look after 66lbs lost. It is different and I don't quite know what to do yet. But we will get there... :tongue:
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    Congratualtions! Everyday is the start of a wonderful journey.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, keep up the good work!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You are a great role model for so many. This weight loss thing is not easy and you have put in tremendous amounts of work and dedication! Congratulations on your success thus far.

We'll be waiting for more updates from you =)
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Okay, "Pathologically Imperfect" is going to be the name of my autobiography. Lol
    I am so proud of you for posting this I could cry. You are a beautiful friend and I'm honored to be traveling this road with you.

Also...YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! :bigsmile:
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody! :)

And I think Pathologically Imperfect would be a great autobiography title. :D
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I loved your story and related so much to it! You are doing it, girl! And you CAN do it, and you WILL complete this! Friend request on the way. :)
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    You know I am coming back to MFP today after gaining back the stupid 12 lbs I just lost and your story inspired me! I am moving forward, accepting myself when I am not perfect, and accepting that my diet is never going to be perfect. THANK YOU FOR THE MOTIVATION, YOU ROCK!!!!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Your hard work is paying off. Congratulations! :)
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!
  • pilatemom
    pilatemom Posts: 111
    Options
    Congratulations hun :)
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job.. You are looking great.
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great job.........:heart:
  • hareraising
    hareraising Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to GOOOOOOO!!!!
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your story! It is great motivation and a REAL outlook on an actual lifestyle change! You have done amazing so far and keep going!!!!
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!! Congrats
  • vlivengood
    Options
    AWESOME PEACE KEEP IT UP
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing. Keep up the great work :)
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!