New to this site and dieting

Options
Hi I am just now tring to get my weight issue under control. I don't know really what to do so any advise would be appreciated.

Replies

• cherylpoitevent
    cherylpoitevent Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey There! You're familiar! :)

This is the greatest site I've found... I think you'll truly enjoy it.
  • mbrownks77
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here a few weeks and am loving it. Just browsing the different posts have taught me tons of things I never knew. And you can always ask questions! This place is full of good advice. Good luck!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Hi - the best advice I know of to tell you would be to start reading and participating in the different message boards and blogs - they are quit informative and satisfying when you come across someone who is battling (and overcoming) the same issues as yourself. I think this was the best thing I ever did for myself was to sign up. I've been battling for years and truly believe I'm getting my head on right (finally) and staying focused. I've been here for a little over a week and have noticed a significant difference in the way that I'm feeling about me, food, coffee and water. Welcome to the new you!
  • deedeehunt
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this site. Love the daily food tracker. It's so helpful in planning my dinner menu. I rarely go over my daily calories by more than 50 now. FYI to everyone...if you've never looked at the Clean Eating Magazine, I highly recommend it. I love that it has a directory of recipes separate from the table of contents. No more having to flip through the mag to find the ones that caught your eye.