To those of you who need to lose a lot of weight

Options
2»

Replies

• seaworthynurse
    seaworthynurse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted the link to this video. I have read and really enjoyed Nancy Makin's memoir- 703: How I Lost More Than a Quarter Ton and Gained a Life. It was great to see her giving an interview and looking so vibrant!
  • TheCandel
    TheCandel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's a true video. I started my journey last year by cleaning up all of my closets, throwing away the things I only look at when i consider throwing them away. Old clothes I can't fit in anymore were tossed away becuase If I do lose the weight,,I want to buy new ones. along the way I learned about shame via an excellent speaker Brene Brown. I taught this to my work team and we have a good relationship and work great together. Life got in the way a tad but I neither lost nor gained any weight and now I'm starting the processes over a stronger more knowledgable person.

Always fight back in one way shape or form if it's keeping clean, organized, keeping kids exercised, what have you. Do the smallest details that take the most work and fight back in some way, then when it's time for you to get on the horse and loose the weight you need to, you will be ready.

I have all the mental tools, however Sloth and due diligence is what I will have to overcome so that I can overcome the other vices that keep me from success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!