Anyone tried Slimpod/Thinking Slimmer?

Options
Hi
I keep reading blogs about this and am thinking of trying it as I need to make my brain not want to eat out of boredom/comfort. My only concern is that they seem to be so proficient at social media that I am suspicious that I am not getting a balanced picture. The blogs all seem to say that they received the product for free but the review was impartial but surely something i not going to work for absolutely everyone so I would have expected a bit more of a two sided story in the google results? Any thoughts?

p.s. I am generally OK at 'being good' in the day at work, but I snack and eat the wrong things if I am tired or in a rush - this is often. I'm up to 181lbs now which is my heaviest and I am so cross with myself. I am not overly hung up on how much I weigh, I just want my clothes to fit and hopefully then buy a smaller size, but inches and lbs are the proof what you do works, so I am going to obsess about them. I think blood sugar rules me because I get dizzy and feel sick if I need to eat and also get sooooo grumpy if hungry. My dad and son are the same.

When I was last a regular MFP I lost weight but then gave up when it was the school holidays (I only work term times) because I was out of my routine. The 1200 a day made me unhappy so I started to explore the TDEE thingy method but this was nerveracking!

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• joolsweb
    joolsweb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've just bought my first slim pod today, so will try and remember to post again after the 21 days it suggests, fingers crossed it'll help me with my emotional eating as this is what I really need to overcome to be able to move forward and eat the way i want to (for fuel and not perceived pleasure)