You know you have changed....

Options
When you go for an apple vs. a piece of Chocolate

Your turn

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    When you would rather go for a run than sit and watch tv.
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    when you want to be social and go out with friends instead of hiding in the house in sweatpants.:ohwell:
  • katie_3011
    Options
    When the jeans you bought 3 weeks ago are a size too big!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    When you go for an apple vs. a piece of Chocolate

Your turn

When you can walk into a room with lots of people with your head held high, instead of hiding in a corner hoping no one will notice you! :bigsmile:
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You grab your old favorite comfy shirt out of the closet and when you put in on it is not comfortable because it it too big!

Yesterday I jumped on the treadmill to do a mile and I kept going until I did a 5K.
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    When you choose to workout instead of taking that Sunday afternoon nap!
  • ncislandgirl
    ncislandgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When one of the first things you think about when you wake up on the weekends is going to the gym....
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    When you go to sleep early on a Friday night because you want to catch the 8 am Sat cardio class :smile:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    When you'd rather have a nice salad over a greasy cheeseburger!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    When you find that the carefully weighte 1/2 oz of raw Almonds and 1 Tbsp of Dark Chocolate chips you are eating for a snack (that you wouldn't have dreamed of eating a couple of years ago. Didn't even know you COULD eat raw almonds haha) actually taste so much better that those nasty doughnuts in the breakroom area! Yum, yum.
  • jdramage
    Options
    When you look up the nutritional information at a restaurant you know you'll be going to so you'll be prepared ahead of time and can order the healthiest option.
  • Romba
    Romba Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    When everyone else at work sends for fast food but you firmly stick to your leftover (healthy) meal you brought for lunch and arent even swayed by the temptation.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    When everyone else at work sends for fast food but you firmly stick to your leftover (healthy) meal you brought for lunch and arent even swayed by the temptation.

Yay for you! I have a really hard time with this one - our co-worker always asks if we want to go to lunch with him. This is the same one that brings a dozen doughnuts everyday! I will overcome, I will!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    When you look up the nutritional information at a restaurant you know you'll be going to so you'll be prepared ahead of time and can order the healthiest option.

I second this! :smile:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    When you feel out of whack if you haven't exercised yet for the day.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    When you go to the store and forget to buy potato chips. When you're in line and you don't think about buying a candy bar.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    When your "cheat meal" for the week is a turkey sandwich on wheat, no mayo no cheese, at Subway instead of the cheeseburger and fries you used to have.

Yaaaa!
  • ljm0104
    ljm0104 Posts: 42
    Options
    When you can't wait to work out for the day
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    When your legs and thighs don't hurt for 3 days after you've been skiing for a day.:bigsmile:
  • pjansen
    pjansen Posts: 19
    Options
    when you figure out how many beers you can drink at a weekend BBQ by calories. And if you drink light yucky beer,
    you can have more!