100 pounds or more to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! Remember that weigh in is on Friday! Keep up the good work!
  • latonyare
    Options
    Hi Iam LaTonya, and I am new to this site, so far I am enjoying the easy usage. I have 126 pounds to lose and I am just starting today. I think forming a 100plus pound group would be good
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    Welcome to our group then! If you look up Geezers Group you will find our new group! Please post there instead! Thanks everyone
  • HealthySmile
    Options
    I would love to be in the group...
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My ticker says 66.8, but that's from my start weight coming back to MFP this year. I had lost about 50 pounds when I started logging again, I'm up to 61 pounds total lost now with 58.8 to go for a total of 119.8.
  • VeraciousVAL
    Options
    I'm there with you. I'm Val and I'm one heckuva big girl! I invited my friends that are in the same boat to start this with me and have received no replies. But I'm ready to be supportive and I'll need some help figuring this out and how to post. I'd like to be able to offer a "cheer for each of you every now and then!"