New Friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• qtpieprnsz
    qtpieprnsz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!!!! Although I haven't been on this site very frequently recently, it's an awesome place to be!!!!! It was introduced to me by my personal trainer whom I love dearly!!! And you should be very proud for the taking the first step to a healthier you!!!

Anyone is free to add me... my progression has been slow and steady - primarily. But will support anyone who wants to be supported and will offer what ever advice I may have.

Welcome and stay strong!!!

Suzy!!
  • apowell327
    apowell327 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I love the MFP app and just want to get the most out of it as possible! I could also use the encouragement and support of friends! I definitely need a supportive group of buddies who will hold me accountable and I offer the same! :) Any and all are welcome to add me! :)
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for all. I am not super vocal, but try to be as supportive as possible.

Welcome - this is a great place and a great tool to help you get more healthy / fit!
  • debjn1963
    Options
    HI Suzie,

Please add me to list of friends and support. I am new as well and excited to track my progress and share information and provide any support to any along the way.

Debra
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great place to lose. Follow the plan, get out and move, stay with-in your calories without going over and not staying too far under (don't follow my dairy, doing a 4 day juice cleanse to get out of a stall), drink lots of water (i try for my weight in water but a least do 8 when I can't), get rest, get clean as much as possible, if you have a bad day, (tomorrow is a new day) and if you exercise eat back what you need if you don't feel hungry don't eat. Good luck on your journey.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me too! I've go 53 more lbs +/- to loose.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP. I am a good MFP friend that usually gives good feedback and encouragement. Can also be a clown from time to time but you or anyone can feel free to add me. Just please include a message if you decide to.
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    welcome :) feel free to add me!
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    hellllo all!! feel free to aaaaadddddddd me :)
  • mrsme1008
    mrsme1008 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello All - Please add me as well. Seriously need motivation and would love to share what I know as well. Just re-explored MFP and it is awesome! Love the database and it makes it so easy to track my food, which will help keep me accountable. :smile:

Anyone using Fitbit?
  • SandraCWoody
    SandraCWoody Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have done great with My Fitness Pal! Better than with weight watchers. Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • SandraCWoody
    SandraCWoody Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow! congratulations to all of you for losing 39, 46, 67, etc.! ! :flowerforyou:
  • Pauli23
    Options
    You can add me too. It's always nice to have help and encouragement! :smile:
  • lucretiarandle1
    Options
    mommy will be your freind and hopefully we can help each other....I know it will be hard as we are so far apart but I want to try
  • starletlove
    starletlove Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi im new too :) add me and lets start to be friends and help out each other:flowerforyou: