Hello!

Options
Hello everyone! I downloaded this app to my phone back in August I started making small changes, but I didn't start using it until two weeks ago and I lost three pounds my first week using it.....Looking forward to the shedding of more pounds!

Replies

• tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    You have made the right step in joining MFP. It's the perfect place to be accountable and get motivated! Remember to take baby steps even if it means taking it day by day or meal by meal. Those small steps, with consistency, do make a substantial difference. When you exercise consistently and make more smart food choices than bad ones - THAT is what will get you the change you want. It is not a fast process, but you CAN do it! Good luck on reaching your health fitness goal!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :)
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I just started the end of last week. I love the app on my phone. I used to use the WW app and the majority of food that I scanned was not in their library. It was a pain. I have yet to scan anything with this app that has no information on it. Good luck with your journey!
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    Welcome and Great Job!!!! Feel free to add me if you like and I wish you a ton of luck on reaching your goals :)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone can feel free to add me!!!