Looking for support and friends. New to this

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm very new to this and was hoping for some support and to make new fiends that are going through the same journey as me. I am addiment I am going to succeed this time round but I could really do with some support, and the odd reminding that the "chocolate isnt worth it" to keep me on track

Thanks guys!

Replies

• Sarahjanecarullo
    Sarahjanecarullo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! ...I'm also new here...I really love how the program looks like...Hope I can keep track religiously with my inputs..I believe that this will help me a lot coz it will keep me reminded of my activities and food intake.
  • Sarahjanecarullo
    Sarahjanecarullo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! Can anyone please please give me more advice with regards to how i can motivate myself more..?I want to live longer so i want to have a normal weight again.:)
  • sparklexellie
    sparklexellie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am reasonably new, tried this a few months ago but got side tracked, started again on sunday and am adamant to succeed, I am currently a size 12, 14 in some shops, and would love to get back down to a size 8 by next summer, would love some friends and support to do this also! x
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    I just joined yesterday. Feel free to add me!
  • JessaLee0324
    JessaLee0324 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm new (as of last week) too and am looking for buddies. I'm 5'3" and this morning I weighed 142 :( Ugh...last week I got down to 139 and I guess I let the weekend get the best of me. I'm hoping to switch this around and get down to (at least) 130.
  • LouEdmunds
    LouEdmunds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends also, the more friends, the better success :)
  • Parisdaly
    Options
    We can deffo motivate each other :)
  • Jenny1437
    Jenny1437 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for going on 3 weeks and have lost6lbs love it. The people on here motivate me so much just by seeing there progress and how hard they are working. my suggestion to stay motivated would be just keep pushing even if its somethinglittle
    Good luck.