NSV...Dunlop's Disease cured!

Options
Greetings,

I realized I achieved a new NSV...I am cured of Dunlop's Disease! (Dunlop's Disease, for those who don't know, is a condition where yer belly has dun-lopped over yer belt!)

Related: I notice that when I bend over to tie my shoes, my stomach doesn't constrict my breathing like it used to.

Thirty pounds GONE....next stop ONE-derland!

Richard

Replies

• tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I love breathing while tying shoes! Keep it up!
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Delabud
    Delabud Posts: 10
    Options
    I know how you feel lol!! A good name for it :laugh: I have lost 6 lbs in the two weeks that i am joined but can feel the difference when i bend over to tie my shoes as well . What are you doing for exercise ????
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome! And silly :)
  • RichardJWalter
    RichardJWalter Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    . What are you doing for exercise ????

Walking. I fast-walk (4mph) about 4-5 times per week. I slow walk (3mph with my wife a few more times). If I am feeling up to it, I run 1-1.5 miles a few times. I also bike.

I use a FitBit and really try to add more incidental walking (taking the long way to places at work for instance.)

I just joined Earndit. They sync with different fitness apps. and give tou credit/gift cards just for exercising! Try it!

http://earnd.it/RJFhL9

Kerep on!
    Richard
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That's very cool! Breathing is good!
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    congratz!
  • RichardJWalter
    RichardJWalter Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the happy thoughts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!