Options
Hi All

Have just joined up today and am quiet overwhelmed.
Let me give you a little history...
I have always struggled with my weight. Lose 20kgs, pick it up again. Lose 20 kgs, pick it up again.
Weight Watchers always worked for me but not this time. I joined last year September, lost 15kgs by January and that was that. had a mini breakdown and picked up all the weight in about a month.
I joined WW again and I just cant get into it. I am running and at the same time trying to eat as little as possible (to stay within in my points). I am not losing weight but I also don't think I am eating enough for my running.

I am hoping MFP works. I will admit I am a little nervous that I pick up even more weight.

Day 1, so far so good!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    You have made the right step in joining MFP. It's the perfect place to be accountable and get motivated! Remember to take baby steps even if it means taking it day by day or meal by meal. Those small steps, with consistency, do make a substantial difference. When you exercise consistently and make more smart food choices than bad ones - THAT is what will get you the change you want. It is not a fast process, but you CAN do it! Good luck on reaching your health fitness goal!