What sucks about losing weight

Options
derekj222
derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
I have had to give away SOOO many clothes and buy so many more to replenish my wardrobe. The worst part is don't want to buy any summer stuff right now (which is on killer clearance) because I don't know what size I will be. I'm not abundant in money, so having to give all these clothes away sucks, especially because there aren't all these cheap brands. Trust me, the pro's outweigh the con's here (don't hate) ...just saying! But just knowing that I won't be able to wear one pair or short/board shorts from this summer for next summer is pretty cool.

Replies

• stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Being a girl... The cothes part doesn't suck nearly as bad as losing the boobs. :sad:
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The week before deciding to lose weight, I bought a new pair of dress slacks for work. They were fairly expensive because I wanted them to last. I bought them a little big because I was putting on weight and I didn't want to get too fat for them. Well then I decided to lose weight and even though I've only lost 8 pounds they're already falling down. And they don't have belt loops. So I understand what you're saying. It;s nice to be thinner, but it't not nice to have to shell out more cash for clothes especially when you don't have tons of money for things like that.
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    I hate how long a process this is. It was fun at first, bu now I'm ready to to bulk up and maintain the weight because I desperately need new clothes. I'm growing impatient.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Nothing, nothing at all. It's the best.
    And to quote whoever it was, "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels."
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Being a girl... The cothes part doesn't suck nearly as bad as losing the boobs. :sad:

Yes! Losing the boobs has to be the worst....and not like I even had a considerable amount of boobs to begin with! *tears*
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Have you thought about just having your clothes altered? It's certainly cheaper than buying new ones.
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about just having your clothes altered? It's certainly cheaper than buying new ones.

tshirts, hoodies, jackets, dress shirts, etc can't be altered, as much as that work for dress pants its too much of hassle for everything else