Coldstone Creamery?

Options
On your cheat day and you go to Coldstone Creamery, what do you order?

Replies

• Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    Nuthing. Everything at Coldstone has about 15,000 calories. :)

Their yogurts aren't too bad....
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Whatever I want. I have several different items I like so it depends on if I want choclate or strawberry or both etc.
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    OOOOOHHHH I love Coldstone creamery. Haven't been there in a long time. I discovered it in Hawaii which was the only place other then Times Square that had it til now.. where they have popped up all over the place.
    Ice cream is my biggest downfall and probably my reason that I gained 42 lbs in 4 years!
    IF I was going to go, I"d get the strawberry / banana rendezvous with fudge added... BUT, I am not going to go. I am down 38 lbs and I am still on my quest.
    My biggest hurdle after I dump the last few pounds will be to learn how to maintain, AND how to go to a place like that and not go bezerk.
  • plafleur76
    plafleur76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter perfection or German Chocolate Cake....yum!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Used to go, back in my fat days! Never again!! But back then, cake batter ice cream with sprinkles and white chocolate chips!!

Now I prefer the pro-biotic frozen yogurt bar; peanut butter fro-yo with chocolate sprinkles.
    Still feels naughty!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have only been there once as a kid, so I would have to see what they have. My go-to ice cream treat is Dairy Queen.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    mmmmm
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Chocolate dipped waffle bowl
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    They have a really good tasty low calorie frozen yogurt there. It's sugar free and low fat. I usually get that with some oreo or sprinkles or something. I was surprised that I even liked it, but I do, and it's much less calorie-expensive than their full ice cream.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Oh they make some good ice cream...

Once on a cheat day I went and got a medium Peanut Butter & Chocolate shake. They are amazing. I figured it would probably be around 800 calories..

Then I logged it.

1500 calories.

Still worth it.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    They're Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream! !!!!!!

Or, they're normal cheesecake ice cream! :D
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    Love Coldstone's! When I go I get the Founder's Favorite. LOVE LOVE LOVE! So good!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    cake batter ice cream in a chocolate dipped waffle bowl. sign me the fck UP!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate ice cream with Heath bar mix ins!
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Haven't been in years, but mint mint chocolate chocolate chip!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

For me, it's Bruster's Ice Cream. Typically it's their New York or Cherry Cheesecake flavor, but this time of year they have pumpkin and apple flavors. I had a small sugar cone Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake. YUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    cotton candy
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    was just there last week - sinless sans fat sweet cream with blueberries and cinnamon. It was good but I guess if I was doing a cheat day, I would get something crazier.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Mint ice cream with Gummy Bears..Large bowl..figured it was about 600-700 calories..maybe a bit more.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

For me, it's Bruster's Ice Cream. Typically it's their New York or Cherry Cheesecake flavor, but this time of year they have pumpkin and apple flavors. I had a small sugar cone Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake. YUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!!!

Bruster's equals cake batter ice cream... or birthday cake ice cream!

I've never been to Coldstone Creamery even though they have one where I'm from, I was always "watching what I eat" in front of people and then eating whatever when I was alone... -sigh-