Committed!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Tori. I have been on MFP for a while now, but haven't really committed until now. I have been logging in my food and weight every now and then, but the time has come to really get this done. I have about 40 pounds to lose and would really like to accomplish my goal by mid-February. My husband and I would really like to have a baby, so getting this weight off will help tremendously. I am looking for friends for support, motivation and ideas to help me through this journey. Please feel free to add me! Thank you :smile:

Replies

• Karey5k
    Options
    Hey Tori! Welcome to MFP :-) I am new here too and would like to lose about 50lbs. Good Luck on your fitness journey and if you need any help, dont hesitate to ask, Have a good one.

Karey
  • vlleonardi29
    Options
    Hey Tori! Welcome to MFP :-) I am new here too and would like to lose about 50lbs. Good Luck on your fitness journey and if you need any help, dont hesitate to ask, Have a good one.

Karey

Thank you, Karey! Good luck to you too! I sent you a friend request
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hey Tori, been here for a while and i love the support. i have not been serious until now. I need to lose 40 pounds as well. i am looking forward to having on a bathing suit when my husband and i celebrate his 50th in Hawaii!!! Good luck!
  • vlleonardi29
    Options
    Hey Tori, been here for a while and i love the support. i have not been serious until now. I need to lose 40 pounds as well. i am looking forward to having on a bathing suit when my husband and i celebrate his 50th in Hawaii!!! Good luck!

I don't remember the last time I was in a bathing suit - haha! I am looking forward to reaching our goals together, and thanks for the add!
  • gwenette
    Options
    Hey Tori. im angela.. ive been on and off again for sometime.. i want to lose the nasty 25 pounds im still carrying by March when my daughter gets married. Good luck