The nerve of some people

Options

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Maybe because Pizza isn't bad and she was sharing food with you. A normal social thing, you know?
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    you obviously have no choice but to take a slice, walk up to her and smack her across the face with it. then jam it down her throat, yelling "YOU WANT MORE PIZZA! HERE'S YOUR ******* PIZZA, *kitten*!"

or... i guess.. you can take the box out to her, thank her for the offer, and see if she wants to take the remainder home. but what's the fun in that?

haha! that made me laugh out loud...and im at work! i love that kind of humor!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    So she'd feel better about her own bad choice?

DING DING DING!
    We have the winning answer here folks! She joined a gym to justify eating pizza and probably won't even go. She would feel less guilty if you partake in the pie and also come up with clever excuses about why you can't make it to the gym this week either. But in several weeks she'll still look the same and you'll be looking better.
  • bsneed9696
    Options
    She wanted you to justify her failure.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Put the pizza on the counter in the kitchen and send out an email to everyone saying there's some available for the taking.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    So she'd feel better about her own bad choice?

DING DING DING!
    We have the winning answer here folks! She joined a gym to justify eating pizza and probably won't even go. She would feel less guilty if you partake in the pie and also come up with clever excuses about why you can't make it to the gym this week either. But in several weeks she'll still look the same and you'll be looking better.

YO! CHUBSTER GAL...how on earth do you know that? DING DING DING BAT!
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    You said she is a "co-worker" and not a "friend" because that's not the action of a true friend. Perhaps she was just thoughtless and innocently offered the pizza (benefit of the doubt?) Perhaps she's just evil. You be the judge.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    people are *kitten*! thats why.

^^^ this ^^^
  • moraldd
    Options
    "DING DING DING BAT" :laugh: CLASSIC!!!
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    you obviously have no choice but to take a slice, walk up to her and smack her across the face with it. then jam it down her throat, yelling "YOU WANT MORE PIZZA! HERE'S YOUR ******* PIZZA, *kitten*!"

or... i guess.. you can take the box out to her, thank her for the offer, and see if she wants to take the remainder home. but what's the fun in that?

Wait, you mean not everyone is out to get me? That doesn't make sense.

People complain to much, just thank her for the offer, and don't eat it. You aren't going to die, and she wasn't being rude.
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Put the pizza on the counter in the kitchen and send out an email to everyone saying there's some available for the taking.

Do this, and then put an apple on HER desk.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I dunno, who cares
  • moraldd
    Options
    Maybe she's being generous?

Maybe she sees it at your last "lunch feast" before getting serious and hitting the gym???

Maybe she's just a dolt and doesn't get it.

In any event. . .good for you for sticking wtih your eating plan!!

good points.....why do many people assume the worst? pizza is not the enemy....TOO much pizza is the enemy

People assume the worst because the OP said the co-worker saw her get her pre-portioned meal and even commented on it so leaving the pizza on her desk hints at sabotage.
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The nerve of her attempting to share some pizza with you, what a complete and total *****!!! Next thing you know she will be offering you a towel when you two are at the gym together, or the gods forbid...she may even offer to help you up should you trip and fall down.

People like this are the worst kinds of human beings!!!!
  • ericalyn73
    Options
    I'd throw it in the Dumpster. I think she would get the message.
  • mispotatohead
    mispotatohead Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Did she mistakenly assume that you were having lunch together as well as going to the gym together?

Good point, but no, on the way back she asked if I wanted lunch and I said no, but feel free to stop and get something for yourself.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options

Do this, and then put an apple on HER desk.

Not a great idea to antagonize your new workout buddy... I'd skip the apple thing. Just lead by example.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    You said she is a "co-worker" and not a "friend" because that's not the action of a true friend. Perhaps she was just thoughtless and innocently offered the pizza (benefit of the doubt?) Perhaps she's just evil. You be the judge.

Friends don't offer their friends food? Hmm, I'm hanging with a bunch of pricks then.
  • mispotatohead
    mispotatohead Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's being generous?

Maybe she sees it at your last "lunch feast" before getting serious and hitting the gym???

Maybe she's just a dolt and doesn't get it.

In any event. . .good for you for sticking wtih your eating plan!!

good points.....why do many people assume the worst? pizza is not the enemy....TOO much pizza is the enemy

Yes, too much pizza is the enemy - everything in moderation!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Friends don't offer their friends food? Hmm, I'm hanging with a bunch of pricks then.

LOL