Im so ready to lose weight!

Options
i just dont feel good and i hope to get some motivation out of this website because i can really use it. im too young to be this big.

Replies

• HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Deciding that you are ready to make lifestyle changes will help you succeed. Good luck in your journey. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • crazybusymara
    crazybusymara Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am with you...but I am learning that you have to make the choice for you...decide that you are worth the effort and time to make the changes. Also - get friends on here - it is easy to be more honest with new people because you are not trying to hide anything! Good luck and friend me if you want!
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have made the right step in joining MFP. It's the perfect place to be accountable and get motivated!
    Remember to take baby steps even if it means taking it day by day or meal by meal. Those small steps, with consistency, do make a substantial difference. When you exercise consistently and make more smart food choices than bad ones- THAT is what will get you the change you want. It is not a fast process, but you CAN do it! Good luck on reaching your health fitness goal!