Day light savings this weekend

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
Day light savings is Sat for all those it applies too. Don't forget to move your clocks forward 1 hours. 2 am Sat morning.

Replies

• icandoit
    Options
    Day light savings is Sat for all those it applies too. Don't forget to move your clocks forward 1 hours. 2 am Sat morning.
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    That's right. You have to literally go to bed friday night and wake up 2 am on Saturday morning and change your clocks forward 1 full hour. Go back to bed and wake up at your normal hour.. which will be one hour less. :yawn:
    Lucky to those who live in Arizona. you get to keep your hour.
  • icandoit
    Options
    No, I change my clocks in the house on Sunday. I use my cell phone for my alarm and it automatically changes.
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I hate daylight saving time :grumble: it's one of the few things in this world I use that word with :grumble: I miss the tropical days in Hawaii and Guam (where I lived for 6 years soon after I graduated high school) where we don't deal with such nonsense. I always feel really tired during DST and the older I get, the worse it gets. Now that Congress has extended it to include most of March and an extra week in Nov, I'm really unhappy. I remember when Nixon was kind enough to turn the clocks forward for several extra weeks back in the 70's. Suppose he needed more time to, what, spy on his counterparts. Politics!! :angry: When I retire, I want to move to Arizona.
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    I love love love the fact that we will be getting more daylight during the day though!

Thanks for reminding me, Renee! I totally forgot about it!

Kelly
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    I hate daylight saving time :grumble: it's one of the few things in this world I use that word with :grumble: I miss the tropical days in Hawaii and Guam (where I lived for 6 years soon after I graduated high school) where we don't deal with such nonsense. I always feel really tired during DST and the older I get, the worse it gets. Now that Congress has extended it to include most of March and an extra week in Nov, I'm really unhappy. I remember when Nixon was kind enough to turn the clocks forward for several extra weeks back in the 70's. Suppose he needed more time to, what, spy on his counterparts. Politics!! :angry: When I retire, I want to move to Arizona.

When you do retire and go to Arizona... make sure you take the hour from your state with you.. you know when we "fall back" ... then it'll be yours forever. lol