Lunchtime Poll

Replies

• IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Buy a couple of guns, flash some old redneck (since we all know they have emergency alien bunkers), have my accomplis shoot him while distracted, Take over his bunker, live on canned pears and pickled pigs feet with 5 mil in a pillow case until it washes over, then have lots of money and begin rebuilding.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    *sings*

AND I'M SPEEEEEEEEED,

...... SPEEDBALLIN' ♪
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Dude Ed McMahon is dead. If he showed up at my house with money AND the aliens were there I'd probably just die of wtf.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Liar. You'd be in church with me and you know it.

Well Patti you may have a point it probably would be the right time to...
    Buy a couple of guns, flash some old redneck (since we all know they have emergency alien bunkers), have my accomplis shoot him while distracted, Take over his bunker, live on canned pears and pickled pigs feet with 5 mil in a pillow case until it washes over, then have lots of money and begin rebuilding.

NEVERMIND! I'm with Gale!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Screw this! I'm going back to my imaginary island!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    You people are ridiculous with the blow.

World ends in two days it's straight up heroin time.

Amateurs.

buying shares of heroin... where can i get some of that?

I know a guy..
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    buy the weather balloon thingy and capsule from Baumgartner....float to the edge of space just above his world record and jump....no chute....when the world ends I will have the last world record!!!!
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Throwing some logic your way- If the world is ending and after a few days money will not matter, then WHY would we talk about spending money? LOL If the worlding is ending I am doing whatever the Fk I want whether I have money or not.

Just Saying LOL
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Throwing some logic your way- If the world is ending and after a few days money will not matter, then WHY would we talk about spending money? LOL If the worlding is ending I am doing whatever the Fk I want whether I have money or not.

Just Saying LOL

The question asked was an illogical question from the movie 'Heathers.'
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Corn nuts
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member

F me gently with a chainsaw
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    two chicks at the same time
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Always 42
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member

F me gently with a chainsaw

How...very.
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    No worries, I'm good friends with the aliens. Seems all they wanted were hookers and blow...
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    I would buy as many old person scooters that 5 million dollars could buy. Then with those, I would mobilize the largest senior citizen army you've ever seen. Knowing full well that if this earth stood a chance of survival at all, it laid within the ability for old people on scooters to piss off and annoy the aliens right off the planet.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    The answer is always hookers and blow.

THIS!
  • IndyMario
    IndyMario Posts: 236
    I would buy as many old person scooters that 5 million dollars could buy. Then with those, I would mobilize the largest senior citizen army you've ever seen. Knowing full well that if this earth stood a chance of survival at all, it laid within the ability for old people on scooters to piss off and annoy the aliens right off the planet.

LMAO :laugh:
    I can so picture this in my head...
    Wait...it's not quite as funny as you think.
    No...the poor aliens! :angry:
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    The alien would probably be big Ed. $5M? I'd give it back if the aliens would take me with them when they go. I believe they hold the secret to "the meaning of life". Seriously.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    I would call ICE and have the "aliens" arrested.