How do you reward yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• Twylla
    Twylla Posts: 51
    Options
    yay for tattoo's at my half way mark i'm getting my first tattoo i'm very excited to get it because it is symbolic and losing the weight and then getting it makes it even more special! 2010 here i come!!
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I actually do set up rewards. I have small ones....like 1 hour Bubble Bath, or Sleep in late for each number I loose that ends in 5 (5, 15, 25, etc.) I have bigger ones set up for 20, 40, 60. 20 is new shoes. 40 is a new hair style. 60 is a shopping trip with no limits (my husband came up with this idea). I do LOVE the burn feeling after a workout, and like seeing the changes in my body, but I have to admit, the other things make it a bit more special.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I actually do set up rewards. I have small ones....like 1 hour Bubble Bath, or Sleep in late for each number I loose that ends in 5 (5, 15, 25, etc.) I have bigger ones set up for 20, 40, 60. 20 is new shoes. 40 is a new hair style. 60 is a shopping trip with no limits (my husband came up with this idea). I do LOVE the burn feeling after a workout, and like seeing the changes in my body, but I have to admit, the other things make it a bit more special.

Wow what a great husband. haha
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I tend to be horrible with money as is, so I know my rewards are probably a little bit elaborate, but by giving myself 50$-100$ to blow on non food items every couple of weeks ( as long as I meet the weight goal) I kind of kill two birds with one stone. I'm a HUGE impulse spender, so I have to keep every penny locked away or my money would just disappear lol. So I go the 2 weeks with nothing but essentials (not even a coffee most of the time) and then I give myself big rewards, like a new 100$ outfit.

It's a little much, especially being on a student budget, but I know I'd blow way more if I didn't, and I work my but off every summer when I'm not in school to pay for it =p