Just wanted to say Hi

DevilDog
DevilDog Posts: 37
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Stumbled across this site about 2 weeks ago. Been reading alot and logging in my chow and exercise. Seems simple enough.

Kinda weird, I'm not trying to lose any weight....just wanna drop my BF%. My girlfriend is in Iraq and she says I'm crazy. I workout 5 days a week and just starting eating better than I have in years. I feel so much better about myself.

I was running about 5 miles a day and had decided to train for the Rock & Roll Marathon here, in San Diego.....but all that came to a screeching halt with a foot injury.

so anyway......I look forward to talking to and meeting you all. Good luck to all with your goals and dreams.

DD

Replies

• DevilDog
    DevilDog Posts: 37
    Stumbled across this site about 2 weeks ago. Been reading alot and logging in my chow and exercise. Seems simple enough.

Kinda weird, I'm not trying to lose any weight....just wanna drop my BF%. My girlfriend is in Iraq and she says I'm crazy. I workout 5 days a week and just starting eating better than I have in years. I feel so much better about myself.

I was running about 5 miles a day and had decided to train for the Rock & Roll Marathon here, in San Diego.....but all that came to a screeching halt with a foot injury.

so anyway......I look forward to talking to and meeting you all. Good luck to all with your goals and dreams.

DD
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Welcome and Good Luck. I envy you the ability to run -- I miss it a lot.

You're doing the right thing by monitoring the foods you eat because that does have an impact on your energy reserves while doing long distances.

You'll also find lots of "wisdom" here as well as many calls for help as we all struggle to do our disparate goal seeking.

Bob
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Hi and Welcome:flowerforyou: Eating healthier is important for our bodies, and to learn at an early age is good.
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Kudos to you on eating healthier.
This discussion has been closed.