starting today!

jaune
jaune Posts: 29
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and excited about getting started. I "live" on a diet but can't seem to get a handle on what I put in my mouth. I've been struggling to lose about 10 pounds, I exercise regularly and begin each day with good intentions. (sound familiar!!) Well, between 20 preschoolers (I'm a teacher), 3 children and a very hectic schedule I use food for comfort. I'm hoping and praying that the accountability and support here will help turn things around. Have a wonderful day!

Replies

• flbeachbuddy
    flbeachbuddy Posts: 77 Member
    Welcome!

i have only been on about 10 days and have already made progress. i fell off the wagon and a friend contacted me thru the site, prompting me to get back to it. i have a lot more weight to lose than you, but have already lost 5 pounds. hope my ticker thing updates!

exercise has been the key for me, along with realizing what i am eating, i am pleasantly surprised at how much is on the food list, makes it so much easier!

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    I started this properly yesterday also seem to be dieting most of the time and do manage on 3 classes a week on a good week, Just think i now need to look at quanitiy and quality of the food as am struggling with the 10lbs i wish to loose. Having a good community helps- Good luck to everyone and heres to making 2010 the year of reaching that target not just dreaming about!! x
This discussion has been closed.