Starting Again

Hey all! I've been on here a lot before, but stopped using after life got a bit hectic between 35 hours a week at work and the same for school. After dropping from 165 to 133 my weight climbed back up to 147 during the last year. I was recently diagnosed as having Hashimoto's Disease and am hypo-thyroid (without treatment so far), but I'm not letting that stop me!

Just looking for some buddies and support starting my new journey. I know I won't lose much weight until medical issues are sorted, but I'm still starting to run again and focus on health. Thanks!

Replies

• good luck sounds like you have a good mine set to do well, i will be your buddy, Just started today is day 1, so far so good:smile:
  • jbloomfj
    jbloomfj Posts: 122 Member
    welcome back. Just getting back into an exercise routine will be benificial for you. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. I log everyday and welcome new friends
  • I Know how you feel. A few years ago I also dropped alot of weight Went from almost 200lbs to 145.. Then yes hectic life got in the way and I am back up to 187 3 years later. So If you want to share the struggles I am here.
  • Thank you all =] I've tried on and off to do it again, but I feel a fire lite once more, just like the last time I did. Starting to run again so I have to learn I can't start where I left off
  • Welcome back and good luck!!!!! Feel free to add, I know I could use the motivation!! lol