Hcg

Options
2»

Replies

• Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your imput. I really don't think I want to try this. I love food and want to be healthy for myself and for my overall family. I really don't think she will get want she wants from this in the long run. I guess I'm just jealous because of how good she feels about herself right now. I want that. So really this isn't about her and her quick fix its me fustrated with how hard I work at this healthy business and it takes what feels forever for people or even myself to notice and she did it in a matter of weeks.

I will keep trucking. Thank you for reassuring me :)
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your imput. I really don't think I want to try this. I love food and want to be healthy for myself and for my overall family. I really don't think she will get want she wants from this in the long run. I guess I'm just jealous because of how good she feels about herself right now. I want that. So really this isn't about her and her quick fix its me fustrated with how hard I work at this healthy business and it takes what feels forever for people or even myself to notice and she did it in a matter of weeks.

Great decision. :) Hehe.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

In the long run, you're feeling of feeling good about yourself will feel much better because you've worked harder for it, and will last much longer....because you worked harder for it.
  • sdmillman
    Options
    High dollars for temporary results. They make claims that the HCG diet will reset your metabolism - that's complete BS. Believe me- I tried it. super fast results, but it didn't take long before I was back where I started, minus about $750 for a six week course through a clinic. Behavior modification is the only way to go. Eat less move more really works, and it's as close to free as you can get!
  • sdmillman
    Options
    Excellent decision!