Fitbit Lovers

Options
I don't have one yet. I really want one, but I want to know more about it from real users. Can someone tell me the good and bad? :)

Replies

• SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I love watching that little flower grow and I love seeing the feedback of how far I've walked. It's encouraging to keep trying to do better each week.

I joined a walking challenge at work and love how accurate it is compared to the little rinky dink pedometers that they handed out.

I don't know if I think the calories burned is 100% accurate, but I don't always eat back my calories.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    If you do a search, you'll see lots of posts. Bear in mind that the Ultra has been replaced by the Zip and the One.
  • kmjohn64
    kmjohn64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really like mine - it's helped boost my workouts and give me extra motivation. Also, it's nice to see how far I've walked at the end of the day. I have an Ultra and I also like the sleep tracking function - since I have a foam mattress and my iPhone can't track it. :) You should get one!

Plus: the stairs/elevation function is really helpful.

The bad: I don't like the way it syncs with myfitnesspal - it just says "fitbit correction" and if you've biked or anything that isn't walking-type motions, it won't count that exercise, so you'll have to log that here.