Friends wanted!!!

Options

Replies

• mindysimmons
    Options
    I don't have as much to lose but I find that having others to encourage me helps. You can add me if you would like (and anyone else for that matter). Good Luck!!
  • dy617
    dy617 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on starting your journey! Feel free to add me.
  • khall69
    khall69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place; feel free to add me!!!:smile:
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If I can loose weight (and for me more importantly keep it off) then anyone can.

Friend requst sent

x
  • suse_75
    suse_75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started back after a hiatus. Ready to make new friends & drop this 100+ pounds!!! I'd love to lose at least 15 begfore I go to the beachj at Thanksgiving.
  • Jaszie937
    Options
    hey my weight loss goal is 85lbs. i just started mfp about two days ago and im looking for friends to motivate me as well. well u can add me if youd like., and best wishes to you on your weight loss journey,.
  • swhiten
    Options
    Same goal here, 100lbs. Feel free to Add!! We all can use the motivation! =)
  • gmasheila
    Options
    Any one can add me. You are right we all need motivation
  • yaymamabear
    Options
    Yup, I'm in the 100lb boat as well. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    I have over 100 to go too. If you'd like to add me you can!
  • princessanna2662
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me - I log daily, and am very focused. In the end my health weight would require me to lose about 85lbs. I am working on mini goals 1st goal is 10lbs by Thanksgiving!
  • Cherise1
    Options
    Well, I may not have 100 pounds to lose but sometimes it feels that way! I've given up on myself so many times. I started back up on mfp a week ago and have been doing pretty well with checking in and keeping up with things. I have 20 more pounds to lose; I lost 2 from last week. I'm hoping to give the gift of my goal weight to myself for Christmas. I don't have many friends and no one helps keep me motivated so if you want, you can add me. Good luck to you!!!
  • GVT1969
    Options
    I just started back up on myfitnesspal, and need motivation too. Could use some friends. So add me. I have lost 16lb so far. But fell off the wagon, but back on again.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I've been around on MFP 18 months, I'm at goal now, but anyone feel free to add me, I'm always on too, I don't diary judge and like to chat and have fun, My lovely GF 'lilmisscutestuff' is also on here and she's a good supporter too.

Good luck and welcome all.

Craig

A diet is a life choice not a life sentence, don't punish yourself
  • KellyWesch
    Options
    Just started today fitness pal today. I am looking for more encouragment and just people with the same goals in mind. I have lost over 60 pounds through a lot of hard work. I have found that the reaction I get to my weightloss varies. Some will say something about it, while I have see others ignore the elephant in the room and CANNOT bring themselves to compliment me, if they tried. People need to spend less time being envious and tearing each other down, help but help build people up. I am I joined.
  • poocon
    poocon Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am new to MFP also. I signed up a while back, but did not stick with it. I am hoping to make a change this time! I have over 100 lbs to lose too, boy I don't like saying that! Would love to encourage you and would love to have encouragement myself! Best of luck to you!
  • bebbiecakes
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm trying to lose about 50lbs
  • jnoring
    jnoring Posts: 93
    Options
    I added you. I need to lose about 80 more pounds.!
  • RhiannonBecks
    RhiannonBecks Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some great support too! I'll add you and we can be support for eachother!!! I have lost 113 lbs and maintained that over the past 6 years, but have been struggling with dropping the last 20-ish pounds!
  • Dani76babi
    Dani76babi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am trying to keep motivated myself. Its not easy everyday but some days it all comes together perfectly

I sent a request. and to anyone, Feel free to add me (: