Hi everybody.......

MistahLee31
MistahLee31 Posts: 116
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I'm Lee, 30, and come from Warrington in Cheshire. I've joined up after hearing about this site from a work colleague of mine. I've signed up and have only been using the site for about an hour and I'm already hooked! Lol. I was keeping a check on my calorie and fat intake and also my exercise via an excel spreadsheet, but using the food tab on here seems to make it a whole lot easier! :-)

I've only started back at the gym in November/December as I was unable to exercise for about 7 months due to being involved in a car accident (not my fault!!!) and having physio on my back. During this time, I put on a lot of weight and I've felt really ashamed of myself. But I'm back at the gym, and I've decided to make a really good go of this.

I'm already eating healthily during the weekdays and do have the odd treat at weekends, but I'm noticing that I'm making more of an effort now, than I have done previously. I certainly need too! I've set my goal target quite high (a loss of 60lbs), but to be honest I would be over the moon losing at least 10lbs! :-)

Thanks very much and hope to discuss various topics with you all in the future! :-)

Cheers

Lee.

Replies

• Hello Lee, welcome to the site.

I've only been here a few days myself and I'm liking what Ive seen so far.

Good luck with your weight loss

Debbie
  • Welcome, I'm newish too. Originally from Manchester too, so not far from you.

I also had a bad accident last March, and so am in the same boat as you really - I need to lose the weight but it's difficult as I'm not allowed to push my knee too much. (I dislocated it, ruptured both of my cruciates and fractured the kneecap).

Good luck with your weight loss. :)
  • Hiya Mate,

i work in the same building as you and am from Runcorn!!

i bet your glad i introduced you to this site :)

peace out

TL
  • Thanks everyone! Good luck to all of you too! :-)

Even you Alex! ;-) lol.

Cheers

Lee.
This discussion has been closed.