Hi

gfryer
gfryer Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I think this website is really motivating especially with the tickers.
Ive been on a diet since last Monday and Im following Slim Fast to loose the baby weight and some of my own too.

I had a slip and had pizza friday night cos Id had a fair bit to drink and didnt want to drink on an empty tummy and as I was hungover Saturday I had a breakfast sandwich and a hotdog for dinner. But I have still managed to loose 5lb in 9 days and Im really pleased with that.

Has anyone else followed slimfast?? How much have you lost with it?

Replies

• kddga
    kddga Posts: 1
    My husband and I are just using the myfitnes pal to log all our food on the diary. He is using a 2000 calorie a day and I am using a 1200 calorie a day. He lost 13 lbs in 5 days and Iost 4 lbs in 5 days. We have been very religious now for 11 days and have not weighed again. We have thrown in some exercise now. It has been really easy. I also juice everyday in the morning for our entire family a fresh fruit and veggie drink of which we have figured out all the nutrition to post on the food diary. It really helps with the cravings. When you post all of what you are eating and eat your snacks and drink your water you really do not feel hungry if you just eat smaller meals but more often. Good luck with the slim fast. I still felt hungry and left like I was missing something and had cravings
This discussion has been closed.