6LBS TO GOAL WEIGHT! PICS (of course!) :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Great job IFG:) the mini goals sound like the right idea- maybe I will try that- some days just seem to hard to deal with the big package :)
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOOOO Inspring..... thanks for sharing... and you look AMAZING ....keep it up :)
  • deevatude
    deevatude Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    ur body looks great!!

what was ur diet and exercise regimen?
  • craaash80
    Options
    Great job! :)))
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You look amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I am so jealous of your curves, look at that tiny waist! Great work!
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you look so great!! good job!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I hope I look that good when I reach my goal. CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • hollyvh88
    Options
    I am so incredibly impressed! I love the mini goal idea, I think I may steal it :) You're an inspiration!
  • Tiffanit804
    Tiffanit804 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! You look wonderful. Hopefully my success story will be up here one day!
  • DUECES2012
    DUECES2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! I'm inspired to keep moving forward to my goal - this is my 2nd week

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! [Marvin Phillips]

30253446.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm actually at 5'5" and hovering around 154-154 as well. Your waist is tiny! It's so funny how weight is distributed so differently on people.You look great! Here's to that last 6 pounds! :drinker:
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you look fanulous! great WORK!
  • Elissalove
    Elissalove Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Off topic, but WHAT do you put in your hair!? lol.

I try all sorts of products and I'm always looking for new things to try & your hair is beautiful. (I'm super curly.)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I appreciate the support and kind words/compliments :)
    I'm actually at 5'5" and hovering around 154-154 as well. Your waist is tiny! It's so funny how weight is distributed so differently on people.You look great! Here's to that last 6 pounds! :drinker:

I love seeing people of the same weight and height as me. I find it interesting, also, how it's distributed differently. Also puts things in perspective for me because I still feel fat now, but seeing other 5"5 people at my weight lets me see I'm not, as I rarely consider them fat.

Good luck! Well done for losing 35lbs :)
    Off topic, but WHAT do you put in your hair!? lol.

I try all sorts of products and I'm always looking for new things to try & your hair is beautiful. (I'm super curly.)

Thank you ^_^ my hair is my pride and joy!

I don't actually use any products, well, I use conditioner, but that's it. I just wash my hair with conditioner then let it air dry without touching it. I experimented with leaving conditioner in my hair but didn't like it.

I do take very good care of my hair, though. No dye, rarely use heat, always air dry, deep condition once a week and I cut split ends off when I see them (as opposed to trimming my hair). I also only shampoo when my hair really needs it, but cowash as often as I like :)

You can see naturallycurly.com for ideas, though my routine has come about through extensive research from various sources.
    ur body looks great!!

what was ur diet and exercise regimen?

Thank you! I don't exercise and don't have any special regimen. I just stick to my calories :)
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    Hey girl!! Congrats on your success!!!! You do look amazing. Hopefully you know you are more than just a pretty face and sexy woman on the outside and also a good person/ beautiful woman on the inside.
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Really amazing job! I'm 5'5" as well and am in the process of working my way down to 149 (currently at 159, and these last 10 pounds are EVIL!). Great job, and I hope to join you in the not-too-distant future!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!