Thoughts or experience with 30 Day Shred???

Options
Since I am between rounds with P90X I want to try something new. I have heard a lot about Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred so I wanted to know if anyone here has done it and loved it, hated it, have any tips or experience stories with it. Any input would be a great help! Thank you in advance!!

Replies

• PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    BUMP! :D
  • SUSIE2662
    Options
    I started it 4 days ago... going to stick with it. Its intense but has great reviews.
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi, I finished the 30 day shred about 2 weeks ago and I thought it was fantastic! I'm a total Jillian Michaels convert now, and just started Ripped in 30.

It's a short, high intensity work out that will leave you pretty sore the first couple of days, but it gets easier. That is, until you step up to the next level! It's quick, you will have sweat dripping off your forehead during the planks and most of all, it's effective! I haven't kept track totally of inches lost etc but i know I've lost about 8 lbs with it.

She recommends you do it 5 or 6 times a week with 1 rest day, but to fit in with my schedule i did it 3 times a week (alongside running and swimming) so if you do it every day you might see better results than mine!

Having had a quick look at the p90x sample videos on youtube when choosing which programme I wanted to do, the 30 day shred might be a little less intense for you!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I finished day 6 of level one last night. So far I'm down an inch in my waist and hips, and for the first time I've lost in my arms, down a half inch s of this morning! Chest is the same and thighs are down a half inch. I still have 24 workouts to do, but I am pleased with the results so far.

Give it a try!