Yay BL fans....

scrappy11
scrappy11 Posts: 163
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Whose excited for the show tonight!!!!!!! :) My friends think I am a nerd 'cause I plan my day around the show and make sure I have the evening off of work to watch it...weird? Ha ha! Oh well its pretty much all I watch on tv. :drinker:

Replies

• Crunchytxmama
    Crunchytxmama Posts: 169 Member
    I am! It's definitely my favorite show! I always feel motivated and inspired after watching it.
  • It's a great show & helps with motivation! If they can do it so can anyone else! I also learn some good tips from watching it
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    I do the same thing. My kids can't have swimming lessons on Tuesday nights because I want to watch it. I also make sure everything around the house is done too so I can just sit and watch it.

Anyone else feel the need to drink a ton of water while watching? I think it's the constant reminders and seeing them drink it all the time.
  • ericaquin
    ericaquin Posts: 68 Member
    I am excited! I also hold off on my cardio for the day and do it while I watch the show because it makes me do more then just my standard 30 minutes, well, actually Jillian makes me want to do more then just my standard 30.
  • I'm watching it now, Nikki, as I log onto MFP!
This discussion has been closed.