Woohoo lost weight!!!

Options
I can't believe it, for the first time in my life I have had a good weight loss when I have started a new diet plan.

"The Monday Morning" diet as I like to call it (started Mondays usually out the window come Wednesday lol!!) began last week as I saw all the christmas photos and thought enough is enough.

I weighed myself yesterday and I have lost 4lbs!! It has really spurred me on to stick with it and hopefully by the summer I will be able to wear clothes fit for the weather and not for covering the 3B's (bum, boobs and belly!!)

Being able to input my food choices and see the calorie content has really opened my eyes and I have tried to keep my portions to sensible amounts instead of that of a rugby player!!

Here's to week 2 and thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome on here. Its a great place to be xxx

Replies

• ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It does feel good when you finally see some results... keep it up and I'm sure you'll meet all of your goals for a happier, healthier you!
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! It was the Christmas pictures that spurred me here as well (along with my brother asking if I was pregnant :mad: )
    May we be gorgeous housewives soon.................... keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl. You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!