500 Days on My Fitness Pal

Options

Replies

• zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, gorgeous!! You look so great, well done! :)
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Love it. can't wait for the ss pic!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love the style of that shirt in the very last pic, too.
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the great job!
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    To tell you the truth I get a little discouraged when I read about people losing 50#s in 6 months (of course they are usually in their 20's). However your story is something I can related to. Good job! you look amazing.
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic Milestone! I applaud your committment! BRAVO ZULU!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dirtystacks
  • noblecook
    noblecook Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are so Awesome! I Thank God for you and will continue to keep you lifted up. I know you've been on here for 500 days and it "says" 58 lbs lost. But the reality is, you are responsible for hundreds of pounds lost from all of the people you encourage to keep going - DEFINITELY ME INCLUDED. I honor you; I cherish you; I salute you; I bow to you.... and I love.... well you get the picture :)
  • JohnnyBLean
    JohnnyBLean Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Superb job. You look marvelous!
  • bdrhodes73
    bdrhodes73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, If you don't mind me asking. What are you doing to lose weight? You look great :happy: :happy:
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    congratulations on sticking with it!! You look great!! thanks for sharing
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well, it keeps me in check for why I'm doing this!! :) Keep up the great work, pretty lady!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thanks bdrhodes73, I lost the weight by increasing my cardio by walking, doing Zumba, Hip Hop Abs and Rockin Body. It came of faster in the first 6 months months but now its slowly coming off. Trying to lost 10-15 before the end of the year. **fingers crossed**

Hello, If you don't mind me asking. What are you doing to lose weight? You look great :happy: :happy:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats! :drinker:
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Freda I am so proud to be on this journey with you. I am seeing your transformation each time you post. You are taking this journey by storm. What a success story you are my awesome friend. Keep up the great work you are doing physically, Spiritually, and emotionally.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Well I have heard not but greatness about you from JassyJ....and now see what all the hype is about..WOW...fantastic job and your progress is inspiring...Keep up the good work
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. Jan really keep me going with all of her support. I don't know what I'd do without her.
    Well I have heard not but greatness about you from JassyJ....and now see what all the hype is about..WOW...fantastic job and your progress is inspiring...Keep up the good work
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    way to go, you look beautiful. Ive been on this site a month and a half and I cant wait to see the lon term effects once Ive been on for an expanded time
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!