I'm At My Halfway Mark!!! :D (Pretty Much-PICS INCLUDED!)

Options

Replies

• TinaCleg
    Options
    Great work ! You are doing it !
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic job!!! keep going your doing great!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl! You are doing awesome, my friend!
  • cindybugk
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing and encouraging others. Good luck on the other half. I love this site too....found it July 30 and joined the next day. I have been loosing ever since.
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. <3 So inspiring.
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    So today I reached my halfway mark into weight-loss. My goal is to lose 83lbs and I'm now down 41lbs :) I haven't really been losing it quickly but I've been told slow and steady wins the race :) When I first started the last of April I had high blood pressure, I couldn't walk anywhere without being out of breath, I was in absolutely terrible shape and felt like crap. Now; almost 6 months later, my blood pressure is excellent, I walk almost everywhere now, I've finished Shaun T's Insanity workout program (Where I lost 14lbs), I do Zumba, Kickboxing and Tae Bo. I can literally say this is the best shape I've ever been in and I owe all of it to MFP and my wonderful MFP friends. I NEVER thought I'd be able to do this, I've tried losing weight last year, lasted a month and fell back into my old habits. I can't even tell you how much I love this site. I can't wait to reach my goal weight and hopefully I'll be motivation for someone else :) If anyone wants to add me, your more then welcomed to, I'll try my best to help you on your journey :) Anyways, here's some pics :D

A Crosby/Penguins Fan! GO Pens! HA....great job!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Brooklyngurl3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like that quote!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much for your very kind words <3
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
    Yay Pens! haha, thank you :)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!!:bigsmile:
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! I love the comparison with the same hoodie. You've done great, keep it up! C:
  • SunnyLuc87
    Options
    Just stopped in to say WOW because you have made so much progress. You look great. Keep it up :)
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Doing GR8T!
  • Dani_Strength
    Dani_Strength Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!
  • ellemoncada
    Options
    Keep it up!!! You are doing WONDERFUL!!!
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are brave posting shirt off pictures!!! Great job. I am hoping to be halfway in a couple of weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!