After 7pm binging

Options
Hello out there. I have the absolute worst time not eating after 7pm I have such little will power once I finally sit at the end of the day. A good night would be if I only ate a bowl of air popped popcorn but a bad night could be up top a extra 500 calories before bed. I feel the need to sit relax and eat infront of the tv. The sad thing is I will save half my calorie intake through out the day so I can sit once the kids are in bed and eat.

Please help me break this cycle. Any helpfull hints or things that have worked for you would be great. Im willing to try anything. I love my hour of TV time before bed not sure if I cna give that up. I would love to hear your stories and suggestions. HEEELLLPP me before i give up and wear yoga pants forever.

Replies

• tamaraludel
    tamaraludel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That happened to me the other night, I make fat free sour cream with a dry Ranch dip packet its like 25 calories and eat as many raw veggies as I want, carrots, celery, cucumbers you know crunchy things, so I can eat and crunch and only eat 25-50 calories..
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I always get hungry at about 8 pm, and if I dont eat I get really hungry by 10 pm and go raid the fridge. So I plan an 8 pm snack. A glass of milk and some kind of 100 cal snack bag, or some yogurt and grapes. I usually crave sweet at that time. Planning ahead helps.

If you are bored in front of the TV, try knitting or crocheting, or sunflower seeds still in the shell.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    That happened to me the other night, I make fat free sour cream with a dry Ranch dip packet its like 25 calories and eat as many raw veggies as I want, carrots, celery, cucumbers you know crunchy things, so I can eat and crunch and only eat 25-50 calories..

^^

Is there any particular reason you're not eating after 7 p.m.?