I LOVE The Eat-Clean Diet

Options
csrt80
csrt80 Posts: 11
:love: I have lost 30lbs in 2 years with this Diet. And I don't really count it as a diet as much as a chose on how to eat. Thats what you learn how to eat the things you love. not what you can and can not have to eat. don't it that because its high in carbs or you can only have that because its low in calories. You can eat what you want and you learn how to eat it.

Me..... I love pizza, pasta & chocolate.
PIZZA: Make homemade not box. Use whole wheat flour or whole wheat thin crust. Yes thin crust. you cut out so many calories in the crust. use very little red sauce something low in calories and sugar. put on low-fat cheese. try and stay away from the meat stick with your veggies. If your love one or kids don't like your pizza have a pizza night. get out all the ingredients and let them make their own pizza. they will have fun! :flowerforyou:
PASTA: Once again use whole grain pasta, low calorie & sugar sauce. Food with starch will have a lot of sugar in them so try and cut back the sugar for these items whenever possible. Add 1 cup of veggies to 1/2 cup of cooked pasta. yes you will have more veggies then pasta but it will still fill you up, you still had you pasta, and its better for you. :wink:
CHOCOLATE: I have a piece of dark chololate when i get my cravings. I keep semi-sweet bakers chocolate in my freezer. thats right in my freezer. when i want something sweet i take 1 square and thats it. because the chocolate is frozen it takes me longer to suck on it therefore I enjoy my treat longer. :glasses:

SEARCH:
facebook for The Eat-Clean Diet.
www.eatcleandiet.com

These are just a few of the things that "I DO". These are ways that i cut my corners so i can have my cake and eat it too. by the way you can. when you go out to eat with your loved one or/and friends order that dessert that you have been looking at on the table since you sat down. Ask someone to share 1/2 with you. If now one will eat 1/2 and leave the rest there. I find if i brought it home with me i ate the other 1/2 before bed. that defeates the purpose of only eating 1/2 the dessert. Then I realize that there was more then likely about 400 calories in my cake and then i get mad and figure i messed up my diet and eat more. :explode:

I have now learned that if you do tend to mess up, fall down, ate to much. Tomorrow is another day and you can start over. After all no one learns how to ride a bike their first try either. :happy:

Replies

• SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I love the Eat Clean series as well! I have all of the cookbooks and the first book Tosca came out with. Have you seen the Clean Eating Magazine? It isn't Toscas, but is is all of the same principles. It is awesome and I highly recommend it for your library!
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Tosca Reno is my hero. :)
  • csrt80
    csrt80 Posts: 11
    Options
    I didn't know about the magazine for the eat-clean diet? Is there a website where I can go to purchase it? How did you find it? Thank you for the tip!