1 Year Constant Logging on MFP ( LOTS OF PICTURES!)

Options

Replies

• lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic, you have come such a long way, congrats on all your success!! You look amazing :)
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your progress pics. Like you I would hide from that camera and one day my husband took a photo of me with my little on and I almost died when I saw the photo! I couldn't believe that was me. I was so sad and wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. Instead I started to exercise and count calories. 20 lbs down 50 more to go!

I have to add you have amazing eyes!!!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Excellent work. !
    Damn.. I was just about to post my 1 Year constant logging story.. Can't post one now cause of this hottie.. :)

Congrats to you, too!

Thanks for posting! Both of you make me feel that maybe I can do it too!
  • nettersaurus
    Options
    You are incredibly stunning! Keep up the great work!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I am seriously overwhelmed by all of the compliments. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful words.l I was really scared to put this in the forum but now I am soo happy I inspired so many others. You all really know how to make a girl blush! XO

You deserve all those compliments! You worked HARD to get where you are now. I'm too scared to post any pictures. Been in here 270 days and only have lost 10#. -I- don't see a difference, so I figure why post? I love seeing the before/during/after pictures. It keeps me motivated. Maybe one day I'll have a post here, too. Thanks for posting your success :-)
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Looking great! And you have gorgeous eyes and hair, too!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    No need to be kind ... you look great :):flowerforyou:
  • 1mrslacey
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! great dedication and major transformation!!!! congratulations on how far you have come!! you are a great inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring. You've done an awesome job.
  • cassiemgill
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome...and GREAT JOB on the continuous log in. I have "yo yo'd" in weight my entire life ..and after getting down to the size I wanted to be, I got pregnant. During the pregnancy my boyfriend and I ate EVERYTHING - therefore, I gained 90 pounds (doctor frowned upon it - oops). Your story inspires me. Something that stuck out to me was about adding complete strangers - I just found this out as well and hec, they comment more than my actual "known" (so to speak) friends on here! Thanks for the pictures -- gives me lots of hope! Keep it up - you look hot!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Well done hunni. U r one little hottie!!!!
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    WOW...congrats hun you are sooo pretty!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Congratulations!!
  • gwenversue
    gwenversue Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great☺
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic and great. What an inspiration for me.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You look great! And in your 5th after photo of you in a black dress and black stockings you look like the actress from drop dead diva. a thinner version, of course ;)
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations!!!
  • iremmy
    iremmy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look great! And in your 5th after photo of you in a black dress and black stockings you look like the actress from drop dead diva. a thinner version, of course ;)

Going to have to google her. Never heard of that show. Lol. Thanks though ;))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!