OMG i need partners in crime!

Options
So a few years back I hit an all time low and decided to change things. I lost 50+ lbs and was in great shape. over the last couple years i have slowly allowed myself to fall out of a rotation and now completely lack anything that might resemble motivation. I need to hook up with people that want a running partner, sports partner, lifting/crossfit.. you name it and ill do it.. i just cant figure out how to self motivate right now... any takers?

Replies

• tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I would definitely be up for it! Having a partner or group is a huge help in staying motivated.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I run three days a week most weeks and am planning on doing my first half marathon the 18th of next month! You can run "with" me if you want and add me if you'd like. I'm doing 30 minutes of interval work tomorrow with a 10 minute warm up and 10 minute cool down. :)
  • tigtigs
    tigtigs Posts: 52
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I too am an avid runner...marathons and half marathons! Happy to encourage along the way!
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Come box with me! It will kick your *kitten* harder than any other workout, but it never feels like a workout. I go 6:30 am tues. and thurs. and 6pm mon. and wed. Friday and Saturday is late morning or early evening. Also, if you want to run Tecolote next thurs., I think a few of my classmates are getting together. Okay, that's options all week. No excuses. Pick a day.
  • dmeyers1969
    dmeyers1969 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I will be competing in Iron Man Arizona 2013 so will be doing a ton of running between now and then, few 1/2 marathons, 1/2 IM's etc. Count me in for some online support
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I can help but I workout like a maniac. usually 4 hrs a day/6 days a week. I do a HEAT class that is like crossfit 2x a week and I'm thinking of increasing it to 3x. I also do R.I.P.P.E.D., yoga, strength training, water aerobics, elliptical, spinning, stair machine, rowing machine, etc. For me exercise is addictive when I'm doing it but when I stop its so easy to get lazy and fall back into old habits. You just have to take planned rest days only and no skipping workouts. its so hard to go back when you've been gone