logged in for 365 days - Down 113 (Pic Heavy + Story)

Options

Replies

• Bootjockey
    Bootjockey Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your success, dude!!! I'm so proud of you!!! (Yes, I know I don't know you, but, I get it, and I'm proud of you!)

Drop me a line, let's chat sometime! I just started running recently myself...Annd Saucony shoes are made right here where I live. :-) I'd love to know which model you chose, and why...

Have a great one!

-David / BootJockey
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Best story yet! Great job!
  • shanaya37
    shanaya37 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Way to go!
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great storytelling, great job! Congratulations!
  • sapl31
    sapl31 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Awesome job.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice
  • caslyn3
    caslyn3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you are so awesome! Such an inspiration!! Kudos!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    LOL your photos cracked me up!!!! :laugh: And I love how you told a little story with them. You seem like such a great person and you seem like a great motivator as well. Never ever forget where you came from and keep that positive and friendly attitude!!! Great job you should be very proud of yourself!!! :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great job; keep up the great work.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the story and the inspiration... and the tough love.

Running is the best.
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What an honest, heartfelt story!! So well written and incredibly entertaining.Thank you for sharing you look AMAZING
  • dawnzothegreat
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm looking at starting back with running, but had just felt like I completely lost the passion for it. This reminded me of what I love about running and how good it can make you feel!
  • FarmGirl69
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing you story and pics...you are a wonderful inspiration to many I'm sure!! So proud of your progress and dedication to be healthier and obviously much happier! Great job! :drinker:
  • momoftwo75
    momoftwo75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!! Absolutely amazing transformation! So happy for you!!!! You look like a different person and I'm sure you feel so much better physically and mentally. Way to go!!!!! Such an inspiration for all of us.
  • timetolose101
    timetolose101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I so needed that story today! Thank you! I just started walking, up to 23 minutes now (woo hoo me, couldn't even do that at first) and I would love to run a 5k. That is in my future for 2013!
  • blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Best success story I have read on here. You are so funny and truly an inspiration. Thankyou for sharing.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Well done! That is so awesome! Seriously though, super motivating. Thank you for posting!

Edited to say: super funny too. I appreciate that. :)
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Lol love the pic great story! and CONGRATS!
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    I am sitting here eatting my orange slices for desert and got inspired all at the same time. You are a great writer you sould expand on that tallent if you haven't already! Great sucess story and thank you so much for taking the time to share it. I keep thinking all I have to do is count my food at this point in my life and be as active as I can with physical limitations at the moment.
    Thanks again you have give much insperation to me and others.
    Congradulations on your sucess!
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What a clown! Way to go! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!