logged in for 365 days - Down 113 (Pic Heavy + Story)

Options

Replies

• angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You are just amazing. Be very proud of what you have done for yourself!! I am!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    A joy to read!! Just loved this post! You sir Rock! Awesome transformation for 1 year! I hope your rockin' that bikini!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, I loved reading your story and well done for educating yourself and doing this the AWESOME way.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    You are freaking awesome! Way to go on the hard work! KILLER!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Raya1980
    Options
    Great job!
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    You made me laugh, and you made me cry, then you made me feel like anything is possible.

You dear sir, ROCK.

Congratulations on kicking the *kitten* of the life you were leading, and making a better one for yourself. A true inspiration you are. :)
  • keldean01
    Options
    What a great story! And entertaining!! Love the pics and commentary. Your transformation is amazing! You look like a different person altogether!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!
  • LoulouRuns
    LoulouRuns Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well done you! that is fantastic!
  • Terree83
    Options
    One of the best posts I have ever seen on this site! :) Congratulations to you and your amazing accomplishments.. you are truly an inspiration! Thanks so much for posting this... I will definitely remember it when I feel like quitting, or am lacking motivation to hit the gym.

Well done, sir! :)
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Not only are you freaking funny, you are a serious inspiration. Thank you for sharing!
  • Drea_ann
    Drea_ann Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You seriously look amazing!

Congratulations!
  • CRichards22
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!!! What an incredible journey! I love the story, the humor, and pictures! But most of all the willpower and dedication you had to have!! You pushed through, I know it must of been so hard. Thanks for the inspiration you are giving us all by sharing your story!

You should be SO PROUD!!! Congrats again on the new healthier, happier person you have become!!! :drinker:
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing your journey! Keep up the great work!!! You're awesome!:happy:
  • SMALbrit
    Options
    WOW! Simply Amazing and inspiring.
  • crossroad2012
    crossroad2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! Congrats!
  • Keightisgr8
    Keightisgr8 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look amazing, you made me laugh through your whole post. Awesome work.
    You were attractive before, but you're a smokin' hottie now!
  • Shelly_gurl79
    Shelly_gurl79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!!!!!!! U look great
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What a great story and equally humorous narrative. Loved it. Congrats, you look great and you look like you feel great. Good for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!