logged in for 365 days - Down 113 (Pic Heavy + Story)

Options

Replies

• kbitzonefour
    kbitzonefour Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Impressive sir!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Rockstar!
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post. Congratulations on all that you've accomplished. Thanks for sharing.
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    What an awesome story. You look great.
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    congrats on your journey to being healthy and being able to reach it!! thanks for sharing YOU LOOK GREAT!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    G Money! My man, what an awesome, amazing, and inspiring story of success & what a transformation! Impressive dude.Hats off to you my friend. :-)
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    WOW< thanks for sharing in such a self deprecatingly funny way. You are an inspiration.
  • mercymarque
    Options
    That's great... You did the damn thing. Congrats on ur health and new body. U go boy
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    BRAVO! :bigsmile:
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    Awesome. Just awesome. You are amazing! Great work!!! :drinker:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Seriously best (ok maybe most entertaining :wink: ) weight loss success story i've seen on mfp yet!! Love that you chose the C25K program to get fit...i've just completed week 6/day 1 today and i'm running my first 5K on thanksgiving (dear god!)....you've affirmed that yes i can do this (thanks for that!). congrats and here's to good health!!

PS Totally digging that 8 bit tie in your before pic :bigsmile:
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! Congrats on all your hard work. Enjoy it, just not too much;)
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow WoW!!! You look great, but more importantly you are feeling great! MFP is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself. Thanks for sharing your story and the pics. Your humor is very enjoyable :)
    Congrats on your success and keep it up.
    And thanks for the tip on the shoes. I love running, but my feet hate me for it. I need to look into these Saucony shoes!
  • steflbrown
    Options
    Wow. You are totally awesome!!!! Congrats on such a great achievement! You are an inspiration to us all!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AnewNisha
    AnewNisha Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! So inspiring!!!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Love the story and accomplishment! Its great to see the progression and work you put in. :drinker:
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    You are so friggin' awesome!!! Congratulations and what an incredible journey! I so hope that in a year's time, I would be as fit as you are! Thank you for sharing your story - you are such an inspiration!
  • SummervilleSweetie
    Options
    So awesome! Thank you for sharing! I hope the next year at this time I can post my own “success” story! Thanks for the inspiration and the laughs…great photos! :smile:
  • olerolls
    olerolls Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!